DynamicsPrint respects your privacy. We provide this information to outline our online information practices regarding the privacy of your information when you visit the DynamicsPrint website. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available by a web link on our homepage.
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at +45 44 94 79 00 if you have any concerns.
To provide you with relevant information, fulfill your requests, and enhance your experience across our website, at times, we will request personal information from you. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Mailing Address (on occasion)
- Other Contact Information
DynamicsPrint collects information from users for the following purposes:
- To engage in communications. Name, email, phone number, and other information may be collected and stored as part of communication history. Most of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
- To select content. Information may be collected to help create relevant website content and user-friendly navigation. This includes information collected because of site navigation as well as information provided in website forms.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. This information includes registrations for content downloads, registrations for DynamicsPrint newsletter, whitepapers, user group event registrations, contact requests and requests for further information.
- To better respond to requests, DynamicsPrint will pass contact information to the appropriate DynamicsPrint salesperson or Technical Support representative for follow-up, related to your request.
DynamicsPrint will never sell or rent your personal information to any third-party. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding product inquiries, demo requests or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you visit the DynamicsPrint site, our servers log the information about your visits as per standard web practices. This logged information does not include personal information.
Website Logs: DynamicsPrint may collect non-personal Information in the form of website logs (collectively “Logs”). These Logs are files that record activity on the website and gather statistics about users’ activities, such as how many users have visited the site, how often, how many “hits” a particular webpage has received, type and quality of the user’s Internet connection to the site, and identification of the user’s hardware and software.
The entries comprising the Logs may contain IP addresses, user IDs, and identification of the Internet service provider that provides your connection to the Internet. Generally, we use the Logs to operate and improve the website, to identify the popularity of certain subjects, to assist with internal marketing and demographic studies, and to enable us to assess overall efficiency and activity on dynamics-print.com.
How You Can Access and Correct
Your Information You can request access to correct your Personal Information by contacting us at the following:
Farum Hovedgade 49
Tel +45 44 94 79 00
You may correct factual errors in your Personal Information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. DynamicsPrint reserves the right to verify your identity before granting access to this information or making corrections and reserves the right to deny access to anyone who does not confirm their identity to DynamicsPrint satisfaction.
DynamicsPrint recognizes that users may not wish to be contacted regarding new or related services offerings. DynamicsPrint provides ways to opt-out of any email marketing that may result from using this site. These choices may be made as part of the registration process, or as links in any marketing mailings.
Additionally, you may always email us at email@example.com to change your opt-out status.
Date of this Last Policy Update: 17 th of April 2023.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address or phone number.